Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has delivered the appropriate response key for the composed assessment led for the posts of Police Sub Inspector on its authority site. The answer key has been released for General Knowledge, General Science and Hindi subjects. The exam was conducted in two phases on September 13, 14 and 15. The principal shift was led from 10 am to 12 early afternoon, while the subsequent shift was led from 3 pm to 5 pm The candidates who appeared in the examination can check the answer key by logging on to the commission’s website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can raise objections regarding the answer key through the website of SSO from October 12 to October 14 (11.59 pm). After that the link will be deactivated. In order to raise objections, candidates will have to pay Rs 100 (extra service fee) for each question. Objections will be taken only once. It is to be mentioned that the commission had conducted the exam for a total of 859 posts for TSP and Non-TSP areas.
RPSC released the answer key for the written examination for the posts of Police Sub Inspector
More from Career BuzzMore posts in Career Buzz »
- The United States has changed its visa policy to make it more welcoming to Indian students
- Shaktikanta Das reappointed governor of the RBI for another term of 3 years
- JEE Advanced 2021: Result Declared Mridul Agarwal tops
- 7 judges transferred in 5 High Courts
- SBI hiring eligible candidates for Specialist Officer (SO) Posts